CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Now I lay me down to sleep...

Yeah, I got sleep problems. I usually get three or four hours sleep each night, if I'm lucky. I can function quite well on this, so I guess it's okay. Last night, I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up a bunch of times...instead of getting a good eight hours of sleep, I probably ended up with three or four total. Every time I wake up, it takes me an hour to get back to sleep and sometimes I end up getting up and doing stuff or watching TV.

I've been told to take some drugs to assist me, but I don't believe in taking sleep aides. I actually don't like to take medicine unless I'm dying. The harshest thing I put in my body is Advil and I try not to do that too often. No, I'm not some weirdo that hates medicine and all that stuff...I just don't like to put that stuff into my body, it's a personal choice. I also don't drink alcohol (aside from the occasional margarita or maybe some of Jamie Lee's spray paint) or touch any sort of drugs. Anyhow, back to the sleep issue...I guess I figure that there is a reason that I'm not sleeping well. Perhaps it's because my mind is always racing and has never, in my entire life, been perfectly at ease. What can I say? I get bored.

So, it's midnight and I'm going to try to get to sleep because I have to be up at 6:30 for work...just one more week and I won't have to get up 'til noon. Technically, I could get up at 1:00, but that would suck. Besides, I have to adjust my sleep cycle so that I can start getting up to go to the gym-once I get my membership re-instated. Oh, and a little update...my stats were really good yesterday and should be good today. That bonus is as good as mine.

0 comments: