Story of my life...any of you December babies can relate, I'm sure. I used to hate it when I was younger; as I get older, it doesn't even phase me anymore. What did mummy and daddy get me this year? Xbox 360...yeah, and I bloody love it. I was up until 3:00 in the morning because I couldn't get my little guy to get past this one spot in the game.
Okay, so I'll admit that video games are something that I am not very good at; not at all. I don't read the instructions, I just push buttons until stuff happens...eventually, I figure out how to make stuff work out the way I want it to and that's how I like to play.
Wow, that was a crappy blog, wasn't it? Well, I am off to meet some dude to sell my tablas. I don't want to sell 'em , but it is a shame that they just sit on a shelf and don't get played. Maybe I'll have something better tomorrow.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
It's for your birthday and xmas...
Posted by Miche!e at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey blogger!! I know what you mean about December birthdays! I always hated having to use my birthday money to buy other people christmas presents! Sucks!!!
Post a Comment