So, I picked up my new car yesterday and I've been buzzing around in it a lot. I got my Suzuki (or as dad says 'zuzuki') and I'm totally in love with it.
Oh, I guess b/c I missed a day, I owe ya two facts...
#14...Despite being right handed, I am left dominant. I lead with my left foot, open doors with my left hand, answer the phone on the left side...I even do my t-stops with my left foot. Funny thing about that was that when I was learning how to do them, I was skating with Ana (who is the meanest lil' thing on 8 wheels) and she was looking at me weird. At first she couldn't figure out exactly what it was and she was trying to teach me to do it with my right foot. Eventually, she just let me do it as it came naturally...so, don't make fun of my t-stops or I'll punch you in the eye.
#15...My accent goes in and out. I am from Texas and sound every bit of it. Here's the thing, though...my accent is usually pretty mild. At the moment, it's kinda heavy because I've been chatting w/ Jamie Lee (the biggest damn hillbilly you'll ever meet) and I've picked up a bit of the 'billy twang. What's funny is that one of my bosses has what sounds like an Australian accent (I should just ask him where he's from, yeah?) and I have to try NOT to pronounce certain words the same way he does 'cuz I don't want him to think that I'm mocking him.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I love that new car smell...
Posted by Miche!e at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment